From: Mike Middleton on
FJ -

I have multiple versions of Excel 97-2007 on my Windows XP system. I develop
using Excel 97 SR2 and test on more recent versions. I had similar problems
when VBA automatically used a modern version of refedit.dll, so now I
explicitly use the ancient version of refedit.dll at c:\ windows \ system32.
That version shows 62 KB, Date Modified 8/14/97 00:00.

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

From: FJ on
Hi, Mike, thanks for your response. I will check for that as soon as I
return to work, which will probably be tomorrow, and I'll post back about my
results.

Thanks again! :)