From: Douglas J. Steele on
Sounds as though you've got multiple users for the same database. The proper
way is to split the application into a front-end (containing the queries,
forms, reports, macros and modules), linked to a back-end (containing the
tables). Each user should have his/her own copy of the front-end on his/her
hard drive. Then once you've repaired the references, you should have no
problems.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele