First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
CLIMATE-GATE, RELATIVITY-GATE, ENTROPY-GATE
On Mar 14, 12:22 am, Pentcho Valev <pva...(a)yahoo.com> wrote: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/03/10/2010-03-10_cerns_lar... "Scientists have made a major discovery using the Large Hadron Collider, the world's largest atom-smasher, a $5 billion feat of engineering built to re-create conditions in t... 15 Mar 2010 01:22
Earth destroyed by Hawking radiation
LONG AGO, my posts stated that Europe's proton collision would generate EXPONENTIALLY more particles as the collision energy is increased. "All" the scientists in Europe did not know this, and now they will shut it down for "two whole years" to reinforce the collider. These extra particles come from Hawking ra... 16 Mar 2010 17:26
RELATIVITY INCOMPATIBLE WITH QUANTUM MECHANICS OR WITH ITSELF?
Pentcho Valev wrote on Fri, 12 Mar 2010 23:11:32 -0800: From 1907 on Einstein claimes that, in a gravitational field, the speed of light is VARIABLE, not constant (nowadays most Einsteinians claim the opposite - nobody sees the contradiction and nobody cares). No contradiction, just you do not understand ... 14 Mar 2010 09:48
The age of the universe and the star that came before the Sun
From our solar system we could talk about the star that went before but I have heard no one talk about it. The age of the universe is far older than is currently thought. This is provable because the expansion rate of the furthest objects has always been below light speed. Their light speed distance falls short ... 13 Mar 2010 22:00
Molecular kinetic theory, temperature concept and other modern science absurdities….
Molecular kinetic theory, temperature concept and other modern science absurdities…. It is considered that kinetic theory of gases lays to the foundation of modern thermodynamic and to the temperature concept as well. But are the foundation of kinetic molecular theory so firmly established and the concept of tem... 14 Mar 2010 10:54
What the hell, Jerome Drexler?
Inertial wrote: [...] I'm not sure why you have a problem with Eric posting about it, unless there is some personal animosity there. This only makes sense if I imagine it said with deep sarcasm. ... 14 Mar 2010 19:53
mass and frequency of a photon
hello, are you really sure that the mass of the photon is zero and that its speed is c, since photons have a variable energy and frequency, and that the frequency of the electron depends on its speed? its mass might be extremely low and its speed extremely close to c ... 14 Mar 2010 16:33
Notion of Absolute Clock Synchronization in SR
As per Newtonian notion of absolute space and time, clocks can be synchronized in absolute terms such that identical precision atomic clocks located anywhere within the solar system and in any state of motion, will read the same time t1 when a standard master clock reads t1. This notion of absolute clock synchroniz... 20 May 2010 18:19
The New Engima -- Dork Flow!
Look out, cranks, here it comes... BBC Horizon presents: The latest bullshit from the crankologists... You've heard of Dork Matter and Dorker Energy, now we have... Dorkest Flow! ... 9 Mar 2010 19:15
The problem of Position for massless particles
In my opinion only massive particles could be positioned, not massless. Massless particle does move at speed of light c; so it is unreachable by whatever observational-frame.. then for this reason each observer sees it moving at the same c speed. This means that for massless particles talk about position has no se... 11 Mar 2010 04:34