First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
Flame photometry, gas discharge and absurdities of modern science
Flame photometry, gas discharge and absurdities of modern science The coloration of flame due to a specific salt presence is a well known phenomenon. But, is it possible to get a consistent explanation for this fact in the frame of actual science? In the following link a comparative analysis of flame pho... 22 Feb 2010 19:50
Two errors and a (glaring?) oversight in A. Zee's Path intergal presentation?
In his development of the path integral at: http://jayryablon.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/sakurai-and-zee.pdf professor A. Zee has two errata which he has corrected at: http://www.kitp.ucsb.edu/~zee/nuts.html. One is a missing factor of 2pi, the other a wrong range in the product, which should start at j=1... 23 Feb 2010 15:53
Three Old Men
Three Old Men A woman came out of her house and saw three old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said 'I don't think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat.' ' Is the man of the house in home ?' they asked . ' No ',... 22 Feb 2010 14:10
WILL THE HEYMANS INSTITUTE CONFIRM HAMMOND ?
HEYMANS INST TO CONFIRM HAMMOND'S DISCOVERY OF THE STRUCTURAL MODEL NOTE: For the uninitiated it should be explained that 2,500 years ago Hippocrates the Father of Medicine advanced that there was such a thing as a "structural model" of human personality and theorized that it was a "square" structure com... 27 Feb 2010 22:05
CERN, Read the Great Job of Luis Sancho!
Read the Great Job of Luis Sancho! I would give him the Best Prize from the saved humanity, if the humanity will have a brain to listen him and will have the time to stop the CERN! http://miniblackhole.achtphasen.net/Sancho/madolf_ct.pdf Luis Sancho. A Quark Cannon in the Fractal Universe. p.149 Mr. Wilcze... 21 Feb 2010 07:05
Justification for a new doppler radar formula
The formula for radar Doppler shift can be derived without invoking Einsteins' theory of special relativity, because all observations are made in the same frame of reference. The result with c as the speed of light, V as the target velocity and Ft as the transmitted frequency, gives the shifted frequency Fr as: ... 25 Feb 2010 21:38
Exactly why the theories of relativity are complete nonsense- the basic mistake exposed!
Arindam Banerjee wrote: Dear All, I have been saying all this and much more for years, in Usenet and in public life! I had put up the above article in a website which was pulled down by Telstra for upgrades. Now, this article is back again, and I do hope it gives new, vibrant life to this delude... 20 Feb 2010 22:26
CENR leader and other criminals do not come to my town. You are banned here forever, not depending from the results of the LHC experiment.
On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 14:20:14, Sam Wormley <swormley1(a)gmail.com> wrote: On 2/16/10 1:38 AM, Magnetic wrote: Between Mars and Jupiter there was a planet, which was probably exploded with the help of collider. Now there is an asteroid belt there. A planet would have never formed that close t... 20 Feb 2010 08:02
Tom Roberts is a Ranting Lunatic Bigot!
"maxwell" <spsi(a)shaw.ca> wrote in message news:bea48caf-315f-48ce-904e-d8c125a44966(a)s36g2000prh.googlegroups.com... On Feb 18, 7:36 pm, Tom Roberts <tjroberts...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote: maxwell wrote: If you actually were talking about current research into SRT, I (for one) would be interested in knowin... 19 Feb 2010 22:13
Alt.morons
On Feb 17, 5:44 pm, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote: Once again, eric set follow-ups to his pers at alt.morons. Juan R. González-Álvarez wrote: a(t) is adimensional, whereas c(t) is a variable speed of light with units of speed. Since c(t) = 1/a(t), this is a silly claim. ONCE AGAIN.... 18 Feb 2010 17:22