First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
solutions manual
solutions for student team solutions.for.student(a)hotmail.com We're a team for providing solution manuals to help students in their study. We sell the books in a soft copy, PDF format. We will find any book or solution manual for you. Just email us: solutions.for.student(a)hotmail.com List of some ... 26 Jun 2010 09:44
GR prediction for precession of perihelion of Mercury is notquite right
Surfer wrote: See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tests_of_general_relativity#Perihelion_precession_of_Mercury Amount: arcsec/Julian century 5603.24 Total predicted 5599.7 Observed -3.54 Discrepancy The discrepancy is larger than the observational error Before one knows... 26 Jun 2010 00:06
Speed limit of universe factored and solved by Einsteinian math
Solve for C in the Gamma factor andin E=mc Squared. This is newly recognised math for the limit of motion and force in the universe. Mitch Raemsch ... 26 Jun 2010 19:36
dimensional analysis of BP's Waxman's arbitraguers' WSUrinal's "cap&tax" nostrum?
dood, you are in the category of "not even wrong," although it could largely be due to English as a Second Language -- especially if you are not literate in your mom's (viz, Arivaderci Pandemonium .-) SO JUST PINPOINT WERE WAS I WRONG??!!- Hide quoted text - ... 25 Jun 2010 17:36
GR prediction for precession of perihelion of Mercury is not quite right
See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tests_of_general_relativity#Perihelion_precession_of_Mercury Amount: arcsec/Julian century 5603.24 Total predicted 5599.7 Observed -3.54 Discrepancy The discrepancy is larger than the observational error In addition GR predicts that even a circular ... 12 Jul 2010 10:43
Fraternal Twins going equally fast at all times?
he always promotes the demiurge of nettiquette, bottomposting with no indentation. anyways, the whole field of relativiy Depends (tm) upon Minkowski's goopy phase-space, and his silly slogan about it -- then, he died. well, like any one else, he put his pants on, one lightcone at a time! thus&so: well it's a... 25 Jun 2010 15:23
Preferred Frame Theory indistinguishable from SR
There is a variety of anti-relativity dissident that consists of people who accept length contraction and time dilation, but don't accept the relativity principle. They assume something along the lines of: There is a preferred frame, F, and there is an associated coordinate system such that 1. Light travels i... 3 Jul 2010 07:59
Centre of mass inertial framesy are the unique ones in 1905 Relativity
Let be any body set with a material point modelling each one. If we want to describe the movements of the bodies in an inertial frame, we have a unique alternative: to use the centre of mass inertial frame corresponding to that body set. Once the NewtonÂ’s absolute frame is rejected by 1905 Einstein (and then reject... 13 Jul 2010 09:47
Aunt Al plays pool with LHC's proton collider
Some important formulas show it's impossible for cosmic rays to produce 10^20 eV...Hawking's formula shows it's impossible for Aunt Al & LHC to produce a black hole. 10^17 eV cosmic ray simulation produces 14 TeV particles. In pool, a cue ball collision can cause three or more balls to stick together as they m... 1 Jul 2010 16:43
De Walls shows, all forces come from charge
De Walls, and London are forces from dipole moments of charge. London is also short-range. Mathematically & logically, there must be another derivative of the force of charge, and unrelated to dipole moments or short range, this derivative is: GRAVITY. And the way the non-unidirectional (mul... 26 Jun 2010 20:40