From: peter on
Hi
I would like to remove some unsed WM5 components to free up memory. Programs
I do not need are Internet Explorer, media player, acrobat reader.
Is it possible to remove and how?
tia
peter

From: Le Loup on
Le 20 d�c. 2009, "peter" <peter(a)softhome.net> a tapot� ce qui suit :

> Hi
> I would like to remove some unsed WM5 components to free up memory.
> Programs I do not need are Internet Explorer, media player, acrobat
> reader. Is it possible to remove and how?

no it's impossible, unless you install an unofficial ROM

Cordialement,
Herv� LOTH
--
LE LOUP THEATRE (spectacles)
www.lelouptheatre.fr
From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen" on
Only by "cooking" and flashing your own ROM. MoDaCo ran a very nice series
of articles on this; if you're still interested, I can look up the URL.

From: peter on
thank you very much,
I would sure appreciate some more information about it
cheers

From: Beverly Howard on
>> I would like to remove some unsed WM5 components to free up memory. <<

Since components are in os memory, removing them would not result in
freeing up user memory anyway...

However, check start/settings/system/removeprograms... some devices _do_
autoinstall apps on a cold boot and these (which will show up in this
list) can be removed to free user memory.

Beverly Howard