From: JT on
I am running SBS 2003 with self signed SSL certificate which was created when
the SBS was originally installed. It expired, which will prevent me from
running outlook anywhere for example.

Is there a way to extend the date on the self signed certificate without
going and buying it from an vendor?
From: SteveB on
Re-run the CEICW and generate a new one.

Steve