First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116
MK484 single chip AM radio question
I hope to use the MK484 single chip AM radio at 20 kilohertz for a very low power receiver. The spec sheet says it only goes down to 150 kilohertz however. Has anyone used the MK484 chip below 150 kilohertz? I know it works well at lowfer frequencies...it runs circles around my ICOM receiver! But, I'm not ... 8 Apr 2005 22:00
Service manual for audio equipment
Does anyone have any links to webpages that have service manuals for audio equipment? (eg. mixers, amps, preamps, etc) More specifically, I am looking for the service manual for the "Behringer PMX2000 EUROPOWER" which is a box-shaped, powered mixer. I have contacted behringer themselves, but they said that the... 3 Apr 2005 09:06
Toshiba TV-37C60 pincushion (hard one).
This big tv has pincushion problem (bowed in), did basic checks on capacitors and diodes in series within horizontal circuit, ESR check on pincushion board (stand up) board next to this horizontal heatsink and scoped the board and adusted two pots for width and pincushion, it works as it should be. Sigh!! Pulled... 1 Apr 2005 23:43
F32665 CTC203 RCA TV Dead
Hope someone can help me! I've got a 4 year TV that went dead when I went on vacation last year. I already bought another one, so this is a project for me since I have electronics experience. When I push the power button (or remote), the TV tries to cycle on (3 times) then it stops trying. Looking at prev... 31 Mar 2005 06:12
vlf transmitter, part II
This morning, I put my 17 Khz vlf transmitter (petsafe wireless fence) on spectrum lab running on my laptop. What I saw has put me in a tailspin. I have the schematic and the screen captures showing the output spectrum for anyone who wants to email me, aballen at colby dot edu. Using spectrum labs built in vl... 6 Apr 2005 13:51
voltage regulator query
I am asking for help in getting educated in voltage regulators for small gas engines. Here, I'm speaking of the kind that have a starter unit separate from the alternator. I'm getting all sorts of mixed signals as to what will or won't work with my 17hp garden tractor. My dealer wants $100 for a new one, and ... 28 Mar 2005 23:15
Toshiba 61H70 61HX70 Rear Projection CRTs won't turn on
Hello. Tried doing a lot of troubleshooting on my 61H70. Have normal Sound, but no picture at all. CRTs don't fire. Probed various points. Have 220v coming into the CRT Drive boards. Have at least 170v at pin K of each of the R,G,B board's V901, V902, V903. Here's where I'm suspecting the problem. The nominal vol... 17 Apr 2005 18:20
RCA question!
M # 31GT660 CTC187CN3 horizontal output was blown, changed it, & 47 uf cap, & output gets quite hot! Was worked on elswhere! What's the right horiz output? 2SD1885, BUH517, or what? Works fine with 2SD1885, but gets quite hot, but runs all day! All else checks ok! Ideas? Rono. ... 17 Mar 2005 10:14
Any Service Manuals, Parts, Schematic Diagram
You can find here: http://www.smshop.org About 800 CD & DVD disk you can buy & download. Also separate documents. Low price. Accept credit card & wire transfer. ... 15 Mar 2005 07:47
Toshiba TV Model CE27F15
I need a schematic that is representataive of this model. It was manufactured in 1996. Currently it will not turn on. There is 120VAC present and all fuses are good but I need the schematic to beable to troubleshoot. This is my TV and I would like it to work again. Pleas help by providing a schematic or rep... 19 Mar 2005 11:46