First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116
Need help with older RCA Tv with solder ground problem
x-no-archive:yes I have a : Model # G35830WK Chasis # CTC169JS6 With stations that go in and out. Wiggeling the coax sometimes fixes it. I am assumming this is the notorious tuner ground problem. I have not opened up the tv yet. Does anyone have a diagram on where the tuner is and what needs to be take... 3 Mar 2006 14:29
ProScan chassis CTC171 help
I have a ProScan 50" TV model PS52682 or PS60682 that has Chassis CTC171 in it. I've determined from the web that I need to replace CR4401 and C4402V on the deflection board, but can't find the parts anywhere. Does anyone have an idea of where I could get these peices or a cheap replacement deflection board? Thank... 12 Mar 2006 00:31
GE TV 13GP241/ TX826TB Cycling Problem
I have a GE TV model 13GP241 with a TX826TB chassis The problem I am having is when the set powers up, after 2 or 3 seconds it starts cycling on & off continiously. I have no schematics for this set & its not really a cost effective repair if I have to spend hours trouble shooting to find the problem. I have ... 20 Feb 2006 15:13
Motor Wiring Help Please
First, I did search the group and did not find the specific info I need. I was given an older Maytag 1/3 hp 1725 rpm washing machine motor and need help with the wiring to retask it for other use. The wiring block on the end of the motor is set up with six connectors, 4 ganged with 1 internal and 1 external wire, ... 14 Feb 2006 02:21
SONY KV-29LS30 (FE-2) OCP-Error ?
Dear fellows, I have an 5 year old SONY KV-29LS30 TV set (Chassis FE-2) which started to shutdown itself from today resulting in the power LED flashing 2 times. I am able to switch the set back on once I turn off/on the main-power switch. When I then enter error diagnosis menu with the well-known keystrokes o... 7 Feb 2006 14:39
Resetting an Hitachi TV
Hi, I have an old Hitachi TV, model CT2043B. The internal speakers have been turned off in the settings, and I want to turn them back on. The thing is the remote "Sound" button does not work anymore. I tried universal remote controlers, but they don't support the "Sound" button, only the "Menu" button. I pre... 6 Feb 2006 19:22
Toshiba TP50F60 Failure
My Toshiba projection recently failed. Front LED light would blink on and off continously. TV would not power off. I had to pull the cord from the socket. However, after TV sits unplugged for a few hours, the TV would turn back on after it is plugged in. TV would operate normally for 20-minutes or so befor... 9 Feb 2006 08:58
PowerMac G4 (Quicksilver) Power Supply
Hi, I was curious if anyone has information on repairing a power supply for a PowerMac G4 733 (Quicksilver). I believe the supply has an issue as it won't start up the machine, but it spins the fans for a few seconds before shutting down. Any suggestions or information would be appreciated as the repla... 30 Jan 2006 22:13
JVC subwoofer problems.
Had a couple like this. Works ok, but squeals, like oscillations. Model # SXPW850, some of them have the S53AMi module, that can't be ordered, but JVC have an expensive replacement complete module. Anyone rebuilding these modules, or using something in place of the S53AMi sealed amplifier section. Thanks, Dani. ... 21 Jan 2006 08:40
Strange Screws
I'm looking for a 5-point star shaped screwdriver. I bought a Seagate 80GB external hard drive. Its case uses these special screws. I shot a picture of a screw here: http://www.gearhack.com/Forums/Tool/Screwdriver_for_5-Point_Star_Screw.files.hidden/5-point%20star.jpg Does anyone know where I can find a screwdriv... 22 Jan 2006 10:43