First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116
Interesting Universal Bridge
Just picked up an interesting universal bridge "RLC 10" on eBay. I cannot find a maker's name anywhere on this. It is similar to an H&B Inkavi and Pontavi combined, but uses transistors to generate the AC test signal and drive a center zero meter. There is no manual with it, just basic instructions on the back in C... 13 May 2005 17:48
Hitachi Projection TV 53SBX01BA - Convergence Adjustment Mode?
I am working on a 53" Hitachi Projection TV with a slight convergence problem. It is ok on the horizontal lines in test mode but the verticle lines near the edges are bowed in. I found the "service switch " that puts it into a test mode for convergence adjustments but I don't know how to bring up the mode to adju... 27 Apr 2005 19:43
Want Schematic for Wavetek DM27XT multimeter
I smoked my Wavetek DM27XT. Replaced the burnt resistors, but the range switching is intermittent. I can't make it fail when it's apart for testing. If I had a schematic, I'd have a much better idea of what might be wrong. Thanks, mike -- Return address is VALID but some sites block emails with links. Delete t... 24 Apr 2005 22:36
Kenwood KR-794 receiver standby
Bought this used from someone who said it worked, couldn't try it out. Got it home, hooked up speakers, it's "stuck" in standby mode, the led indicator says so, the light stays on solidly. Everything powers up and stays on, the relays inside click when connecting and disconnecting the speakers, but no sound fr... 23 Apr 2005 08:24
Panasonic NV-VHD1 Error F498 WHY?
Does anyone know why this error might keep appearing. I bought my Video/DVD player then after playing around three dvds I got the error F498 which renders the DVD useless. I took it back to the shop and they said it just needed a quick solder on the board, they did that and it seemed fine for around 9 months. Now ... 18 Apr 2005 13:00
TV w/ Convergence Problem
I've got a Rear Projection Samsung HCM4215W who's blue gun is severely warped. See photographs here: <http://www.hardwooddesigns.com/forsale/convergence.htm> I want to repair it (buying one is NOT an option). How can I determine if the "blue" emmiter (gun) has failed or the circuitry behind it? Under the ... 10 May 2005 00:24
simer pump sss-11 electronic liquid level control switch
Need to replace simer pump sss-11 liquid level control switch. Would purchase used /working from anyone. ... 17 Apr 2005 18:20
LCD Screen-black spots
My 440 Handy Talkee [HT], a Realistic HTX-404, has been sitting without operating for 6 months. Now, the LCD display has a cluster of black shapes centered vetically and in 3/8 inch from left edge even when the HT is off or on. How can I makes these unwanted shapes go away? Appreciate any hints. Thanks, Dave_s, 73... 15 Apr 2005 00:58
Need to repair many IBM G74 Monitor, Model #6547-0AN
I am part of an I.T. shop for a company that has many many many of these IBM G74 monitors. They are gradually starting to all have problems 1. Very dark - Brightness/Contrast controls are not effective and are maxed out 2. Display wider than screen - Width adjustment has very little effect We have so ma... 13 Apr 2005 16:14
Open Source ESR Tester (Looking for, don't have)
Hi All I'm sure that the Peak unit (and others) discussed recently are very nice, but could anyone point me to an open source ESR tester, or at least the principles required to build one. For one, I want to save money but at the same time, I really like to make my own kit where practical. Yes, I could go... 13 Apr 2005 09:26