First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116
Sharp 13SB50 tv
I have finally picked this one up again. Short version - no response to a remote control and the TV itself doesn't have controls to change channel, volume, etc. It does power up, but is stuck on channel 2, so nothing but snow on the screen. I have traced a 200+Hz signal from the IR receptor to pin 19 of an I... 12 Jan 2006 10:54
32" RCA tv model:F32645YX8,chassis:CTC203CH3 no audio
32" RCA stereo tv model:F32645YX8,chassis:CTC203CH3,year:Oct 1999,no audio after 5 hours or so of use but some reason ch 6 & 9 still have audio.Once the tv is unplugged from the wall the audio comes back until 5 hours or so.This tv has a seperate tuner not the standard RCA TOB (tuner on board). Anyone have any com... 6 Jan 2006 21:20
Questions...T.V.
RCA 46" Projo: P46813BL CTC 169A2: Unit arcs every couple of months, blows the output. Works fine in the shop, I never saw, or heard the arc, always happens at the customers home. Flyback the most common to arc? RCA floor model M # X26049TK chassis # CTC 149H: Dead, no parts shorted, tried the common tricks onli... 2 Jan 2006 17:11
Toshiba Tv, no sound no pic
I have a Toshiba 65H81 that is about 5 years old. The other day the power went out in a wind storm and it was plugged directly into the wall instead of the surge protector. The next day when turned on there was no picture but the red power indicator light came on. I called a tech and have been told its a bad pow... 9 Dec 2005 20:07
Toshiba TP55H60 Horizontal Output Problem
First the set was going into safe mode, with the blinking light so I started to look around and found F890 Blown. Checked current and it looks like the problem is coming from the horizontal output, not absolutley sure. But I'm not certain where the transistor is or how to dissasemble the set since I can't seem to... 3 Dec 2005 21:05
Hitachi 43FDX01B Picture convergence problem
Can anyone assist. This rear projection set is about 4 years old. Suddenly this morning, after only having been on a very short time, several minutes, the screen changed. The upper 1/3 of the picture is now shadowing the images presented, and the color is somewhat distorted. Rick ... 29 Nov 2005 09:16
RCA Model P52927 Won't turn on and makes a chirping sound
I have a 52" RCA Projection TV Model P52927 which just turned off one day and won't turn on. When I plug it in it makes a chirping sound, the sound stops when its unplugged. Hitting the power button doesn't stop the chirping when itýs plugged in. Any ideas on what the problem could be? -- nmurad ... 29 Aug 2005 23:42
Req Phillips/Mag 9P6034C102 PTV835 schematic, diagram, any info TIA
60" projector bigsreen Large Signal Board # 00APD026C003 Power supply info needed Thanks ... 28 Aug 2005 01:50
replacing batteries in Norelco shaver
Hi, I've got an older Norelco electric shaver, which has some kind of 'fast charge' ni-cads in it (haven't looked, but that's pretty much what they had when it was made). Normally, it will recharge in about 20 minutes or so. Well, after all these years, one or both batteries is dying, and I need to replace the... 30 Sep 2005 02:11
Toshiba TV CF3266a
My son's future father-in-law just gave him a Toshiba CF3266a set that had been replaced. This old TV has been losing vertical amplitude and adjustments were no longer able to restore the size. I have not seen this set yet , but have been invited to try fixing it. My understanding is that picture shrink had b... 3 Aug 2005 20:09