First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
HP 30s screen & brain have been water-damaged, but I enjoyed this calculator
On Fri, 14 May 2010 14:04:06 -0700 (PDT), Merciadri Luca <merciadriluca(a)gmail.com> wrote: I have some old HP 30s, and as every HP stuff, I like it. The problem is that some strange guy threw water on it when I was at secondary school. It does not perform correct computations anymore, i.e. it does not deal... 29 May 2010 00:41
HP 30s screen & brain have been water-damaged, but I enjoyed this calculator
Hi, I have some old HP 30s, and as every HP stuff, I like it. The problem is that some strange guy threw water on it when I was at secondary school. It does not perform correct computations anymore, i.e. it does not deal correctly at all with powers, but there is also a screen problem. How could I repair it... 18 May 2010 13:41
Allah, CREATED THE UNIVERSE FROM NOTHING
sparky wrote: On May 14, 1:11 pm, عبدلله <ahmd...(a)yahoo.com> wrote: [...snip] Did he also create that Mad Moe character that the mohamedans worship ? Was it necessary to quote back 290+ lines of text just to add that? ... 30 May 2010 20:52
CRT Monitor loses Green
Start by checking the cable for an intermittent contact or wire. It could be something as simple as that. If you have access to another monitor+cable, use them to confirm that the problem really is with the monitor, and not somewhere else. ... 9 Jun 2010 09:43
Tale of a monitor
Hi Paul End of saga: the fault was High Voltage leakage from the top Backlight to chassis. It finally dawned on me, that the reason why, with the Inverter PCB only running and remote from chassis,the Backlights stayed on. But as soon as you reassembled everything, you were back where you started. I lost cou... 14 May 2010 10:36
mssing a syllable here and there, OTA TV
Is it possible that, when watching live digital over the air tv that occasionally a syllable will be missing from the words people speak? I think this has happened but I don't watch live so much anymore and I'm not sure. It's definitely true, if I record tv shows on the harddrive of my DVDR, that during repla... 17 May 2010 16:54
Clever Switches ...
I'm back ! Just got home from my latest Vegas trip. There is a whole new generation of machines there now, many of which are updated versions of the 'traditional' Double Diamond style machines, using white LEDs for the reel illumination, and so on. However, there are also a whole bunch of machines now that at f... 14 May 2010 01:57
Interferences
Xon <aaa(a)aaa.com> wrote: Ok, Im not really repairing anything (yet), but since I love this group so much, Im posting this noob question here anyway. :) Im in urgent need to connect an adsl access point to the telephon line and to do it I've two options The 1st one to use about 1 meter of telephon cable... 14 May 2010 12:49
RCA 27F650T chassis ITC008KCY power cycles
Howdy all, I have a RCA Model# 27F650T chassis# ITC008KCY that power cycles. It will power up display the active input then the screen flashes and she powers off. It will cycle back on by itself start to develop HV then power off. I repeats until powered off. I have checked for cold solder joints around the fly... 13 May 2010 11:36
[Urgent] Interferences
Ok, Im not really repairing anything (yet), but since I love this group so much, Im posting this noob question here anyway. :) Im in urgent need to connect an adsl access point to the telephon line and to do it I've two options The 1st one to use about 1 meter of telephon cable and have it sharing the same plas... 13 May 2010 11:36