First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
15-25VDC 110-250VAC Adaptors
How reliable are such adaptors sold as "universal laptop adaptor"? - = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means privat... 3 Jun 2010 15:40
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://uslatest.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 3 Jun 2010 12:18
RCA chassis ATC010A
Hello, I have an RCA chassis # ATC010A. The set will power up and display a pic for about 5 seconds before turning off. I can hold any front panel button (vol, channel, etc) and the set will stay powered on until the button is released. I know these sets have problems with the front panel assembly being defecti... 4 Jun 2010 20:17
The problem was NOT what I expected.
A somewhat interesting case, troubleshooting and 'repair' of an audio amp. I was presented with a "dead" 'classic' transistorized audio amp. The owner had checked one of the fuses that was located in the back panel power socket. There were also two fuses on the main board, also good. The owner had forgotten ... 3 Jun 2010 12:17
Looking for PS glitch with Tek scope?
I have a machine in that I suspect the PS (+24vdc) is sagging under load which is causing all kind of havoc with the digital circuits. The load is brief, so I've not been able to capture it with a DMM. I borrowed a Tek TDS410 digitizing scope. It's quite complex (to me, anyway) and I'm not sure how to view the... 9 Jun 2010 10:51
2 pin vs 4 pin bulb
What are the advantages of a 4pin vs a 2pin bulb..... the manufacturer of my task light used a 2 pin bulb but the socket is made to accept a 4 pin...... Also..... the socket wire connections are of the type Leviton as seen in this photo..... http://bplusl.com/html/nu6-1128eol.htm I am trying to replace the bal... 3 Jun 2010 23:26
40Gb Western Digital hard drive - followup
Jeff Liebermann wrote: I buy piles of them from the local recyclers. Those are the ones that work. You should see the piles and piles that didn't. Damn, that can be time consuming, for sure. I'd like to compare notes on using mhdd, but I didn't take any notes, so probably would get a bunch of stu... 5 Jun 2010 21:18
Rubber keyboard contact repair
Hi, anyone geting good results rejuvenating worn keyboard contacts? I'm talking the large ones you find on music keyboards, drum machines etc. Particularly ones where you can't buy the contact rubbers any more ;) I once bought some liquid paint on stuff specifically designed to do this, it was VERY expens... 4 Jun 2010 11:27
Unlabelled and disconnected mains primary wires
About year 1999, USA make, for export In line , not 2 or more separate primary windings, DC ohms to nearest 0.1 ohm. I'm assuming same gauge wire throughout Labelled by me as A,B,C,D,E crossplot (message souce maybe equispaced font) --- A B C D E A --- 9.2 8.5 12.5 1.5 B 9.2 --- 0.6 3.6 ... 3 Jun 2010 17:55
Update - Sony model KDS 60-A2000 dreaded blinking led
Original problem - Won't power up. Power led blinking 4 times. Called Sony for blink code troubleshooting, rep said it meant power supply problem to lamp or backlight (I did give her the correct model #), and she proceeded to direct me to the nearest authorized Sony tech. After work, I opened set and checked voltag... 31 May 2010 20:47