First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
PAT testing. Anyone else think that sometimes, it causes damage ?
On 17/06/2010 12:35, Adrian C wrote: Nope. It's 5 Years in an "Environment where the equipment or supply cord is NOT subject to flexing in normal use and is NOT open to abuse and is NOT in a hostile environment" Sorry, that was aimed at the troll ... -- Adrian C ... 17 Jun 2010 07:51
PAT testing. Anyone else think that sometimes, it causes damage?
On 17/06/2010 01:14, Arfa Daily wrote: Last week, we had a couple of claps of thunder locally, so I began to think that this might be a 'storm damage' job. Either way, in view of its age, it was not going to be a practical repair, so I informed the store that it came to me from, and put it back together.... 18 Jun 2010 09:08
Soundcraft series 1600 studio mixer console
24 channel 8 foot long beast with analogue meters and patchbay. Would this sort of kit be made with convenience of repair in mind. ie props and cable extenders designed in ? Would it be a 2 man job to get it open and propped up, then a partial stripdown just to replace meter bulbs ? Would 2 or 3 of the main channe... 17 Jun 2010 19:00
PAT testing. Anyone else think that sometimes, it causes damage ?
Following on from my post of a couple of days ago, looking for a schematic set for a JVC with a dead radio section, not having found one, I had a little search through my extensive stock of JVC manuals, and came up with one for a similar(ish) model of the same vintage, which used the same radio tuner sub-board.... 18 Jun 2010 12:27
Bentley 100C B&W portable TV.
On 16 jun, 23:41, Jeffrey D Angus <jan...(a)suddenlink.net> wrote: But I had a customer drag in a Bentley 100C the other day. "This looks familiar." So a bit of rooting around in a closet and I found it's brother. Customer TV makes noise, and a barely visible white horizontal line. frame collapse. trace th... 16 Jun 2010 19:57
Pioneer VSX-T49X, no pre-amp out.
If you feed a signal into the L,R power amp inputs of this Pioneer VSX-T49X, the speaker output is fine. However there is no pre-out signal on any channel on any source. I did a system reset but still no output. Is there someone familiar with this set that knows of likely faults or modifications that need to be... 15 Jun 2010 23:07
Sony PVM-2950 Horizontal Pincushion Problem
Hello, I have Sony PVM-2950 with pincushion problem. The image bows toward the center of the screen from both top and bottom. I believe this symptom is called "horizontal" or "north- south" pincushion problem. I tired to adjust it in service mode, but I was unable to control the amount of bowing at top and bot... 17 Jun 2010 12:18
Here we go again. JVC schematics, anyone ...??
Why is it that no matter how many of a manufacturer's schematics you've got in the filing cabinet and on CD, going back to the dawn of time, you've never got the one you want, when you most need it ... Has anyone by any chance, got a service manual copy or schematics for a JVC midi hifi system CA-E37 BK. I've ... 16 Jun 2010 19:57
Carlsbro Showman parametric/1 oscillating amp , 1990
1 channel good the other one even with a 27 ohm load oscillates at 65 percent of mains and above, bursts peaking at 40 KHz dropping back to much lower f, extinguishing and restarting over 5 seconds or so. power amp probably much like Carlsbro S600M Anyone have any leads to schematic? uses 4x MJ15024 , 2x SM2177A, ... 18 Jun 2010 08:03
Woman attacked by two beaners
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/local-breaking-news/maryland/woman-attacked-in-montgomery-c.html A 26-year-old woman was sexually assaulted early Sunday by two men who confronted her on Viers Mill Road in the Rockville area, authorities said. Montgomery County police said she was walking along Viers Mill Road n... 15 Jun 2010 00:02