First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Farnell N055P300 SMPS data?
Hi, Does anyone have the data for this SMPS (pinouts etc.) Thanks Mike ... 4 Jul 2010 09:00
Radio Sound Schematic Help
Hi all, Can anyone help me. I need a radio schematic for a Radio Sound Model 76164-96 that was on a 1997 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic Motorcycle. I contacted radio sound corp. and they referred me to the local Harley dealer. When I talked to the local dealer they almost laughed in my face. Is there anyone... 4 Jul 2010 00:25
Old Solder
A couple of days ago I did a small repair to an electronic timer. It just need a bit of solder to reconnect a wire. I had a devil of a time with that small repair, the solder just didn't want to flow over the wire and onto the pad on the PCB. A little while later, it occurred to me that maybe the problem was t... 11 Jul 2010 17:06
Any Lighting experts on here ... ?
I'm looking for a couple of replacement ceramic lampholders to go in a disco lighting unit that's in for repair. This thing uses two 300 watt bi-pin halogen capsule bulbs, with a pin spacing of about 6.3mm as close as I can measure. They are straight pins, not the ones that are hooked over at the ends. The original... 8 Jul 2010 10:16
Cleaning Electronics Devices
I thought I'd post this, as it is an example of a "worst-case scenario" situation. A few months ago I acquired a rather high-end Mitsubishi VHS VCR from eBay for not much money. The seller said the VCR was in excellent condition, and very clean. I'm sure everyone has heard this before... LOL. To make a long sto... 4 Jul 2010 09:00
Old garage light fixture with no sign of existing switch
See this photo for reference: http://www.badongo.com/pic/9827256 The white-sheated wire goes to the dead fixture and terminates inside its box. Can anyone take a guess as to where the on/off switch would be located for this old garage light fixture? It's in a California house built in the early 1950s. The p... 13 Jul 2010 12:01
What is this garage wall fixture? (see photo)
Can someone help identify this old device? It's mounted almost 9 feet up the wall of a garage in an early 1950's California house, and the other side of the wall is the kitchen. No obvious signs of what it might connect to inside. This is what's stamped on the body: RITTENHOUSE 5 V.A. no. 180 Photo: www... 2 Jul 2010 20:10
Epson Perfection Scanner Problem
Hi Experts :-) I have an Epson 1640SU that worked very well until today. Now, when I press the start button, it click-clicks and the carriage does not move. I removed the screws and tried to take the top off. The front of the top has catches that project into the base so it does not allow me to lift up ... 5 Jul 2010 13:19
Rectifier wiring
.... Obviously if you get it wrong you'll probably kill the bridge or cause the capacitor to vent its lifeblood. `... You guys are taking all the excitement out of Iggy's life. Just hook it up, the smoke will come out if its wrong, then do something else. Like the time I tried a start cap in the run cap p... 7 Jul 2010 02:34
Wax conformal coating over SM
So quite low temperature hot air will melt it but how to remove what remains after allowing most to drip away? tissue paper as capillary mop? or a chemical ? . I don't know if it is a reaction with the ink on the device markings but the wax residue/oil makes it very difficult to read even under x30 microscope barrr... 1 Jul 2010 07:46