First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Need schematic or service manual - Advent
Need info on the Advent Powered Louspeaker. I used to have this stuff somewhere... Thanks, Mark Z. -- "I can't die until the government finds a safe place to bury my liver." ... 30 Jul 2010 09:41
HOT ANUSHKA PICTURES FOR BOLLYWOOD FANS
HOT ANUSHKA PICTURES FOR BOLLYWOOD FANS ------------------------------------- http://sites.google.com/site/anushkaphotosalert ... 29 Jul 2010 20:43
Grain-of-wheat bulbs
I'm looking for a couple of these to repair some (antique) equipment. They should be 1.5V, about 30mA and produce a relatively 'white' light at this current. Some Radio Shack 6V, 100mA bulbs draw approximately the correct current at 1.5V, but they are too reddish and dim to be of any use. These are used in an old... 30 Jul 2010 11:53
Repairing flexible pcb connector track?
In the course of doing some modifications to a very expensive Sony 3 chip HD camcorder I have accidentally cut through 3 tracks on the edge of a mylar? flexible cable. On the good side the damage is very accessible but the bad bit is the tracks are only 0.1mm wide on a 0.2mm pitch! Ideally one would just replac... 30 Jul 2010 22:56
CPA AFFILIATE NETWORKS AWESOME EARNINGS FROM YOUR HOME
CPA AFFILIATE NETWORKS AWESOME EARNINGS FROM YOUR HOME Work with online free cpa network learn how to work from your home by using cpa offers Great payout methods( cheque,paypal,wire transfer) No investment Earn from $2-$44 per lead EARN $5 PER REFERRED AFFILIATES Awesome earnings get paid for your honest w... 29 Jul 2010 03:11
Motorola Cross Reference program...
Years ago (1980s?) I had a program from Motorola on 1.4" floppy that would allow me to input a characteristic and the program would reply with a list of transistors that matched. I have long since lost it... Has anyone got a copy or know of something similar? Motorola was handing this out to anyone that asked... 29 Jul 2010 14:05
Parrot Clip Test Probes
For cool test probes check the following link: http://parrot-clip-store.ebid.net Great for multimeters and general use. Individual testers and red&black sets with ultra-flexible silicone insulated wire giving you a 3-way testing capability, unlike any other probes out there... New store... Thank you for v... 28 Jul 2010 14:04
Restek powered studio monitors
Owner of local high-end hifi store that I do some service work for, bought these in with the surrounds rotted away on the bass drivers. Apparently, these things were 8 grand apiece 12 years ago when new. He managed to get some new cones / surrounds from the States somewhere for a reasonable price, and fitted th... 29 Jul 2010 12:59
Site
> A new site is lunched... That's what your computer is likely to be after you visit the site. Why don't these idiots get someone to write their spam in good English? It would be much more prepossessing. ... 28 Jul 2010 19:35
JVC DR MH20SEK HDD DVD recorder
Ticking smps , caused by failing hot side electro on the supply V for the switching ic driver. Uprated and smps is stable putting out right sorts of higher DC , according to the schematics. But the LV 3.3V etc regulators seem to be waiting for a control signal. No display, no fan , no button function and flow chart... 28 Jul 2010 09:39