First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Attn Ron, Gareth etc. HK Projector PA system - fan question ...
Anyone know the correct voltage for the fan fitted to these? Just had one in with a new (??) fan hanging loose in it. Job ticket claims that the owners replaced the fan, and then it smoked ... I'm not sure what they had done, but they had twatted a set of o/p tr's on each board, and the smoke had come from one... 9 Aug 2010 14:35
Technics SL-B100 Turntable Grounding Wire
Hi, I just recently had a Technics SL-B100 turntable refurbished with a new cartridge and needle. I don't have a receiver yet, but I was speaking over the phone to someone who might sell me one, and he asked if the piece has a grounding wire. I looked in the back and I see a small hole next to the red and white ... 12 Aug 2010 21:22
Universal Remote control , more universal mod?
Am I on a hiding to nothing? trying to crack a device with unavailable remote control, and no button functions to speak of. Is there a technique of sniffing a microcontroller to at least find the basic pulse repition rate? perhaps inductive loop over the package or monitoring to nA level in supply current would reg... 10 Aug 2010 14:43
LCD Without Wire Connectors
I have a Radio Shack count-up/count-down timer, catalog #63-878. It's about 2.5"x3.2"x0.70" thick. It's around 10 years old and some of the input keys had become sticky. I had to remove the back, then remove the circuit board which was held in by four screws. As I gingerly removed the circuit board, the LCD... 9 Aug 2010 02:31
Divining intermittent cathode-heater leakage?
N_Cook wrote: [Blockquoted text not distinct from new text] Your copy of Outbreaks In Excess is missing an important patch. http://google.com/search?q=inurl:jain+%22+OE.doesn't.exactly.feature.the.most.intelligent.quoting.algorithm%22 ... 6 Aug 2010 14:54
Surface mount spark gap?
What a plonker. Now it is knocking out 48V DC, its function is obvious. It would have been much more obvious if it was not at the edge of the board with the L missing off the overlay designation ED201, and a more obvious window in the casing. ... 10 Aug 2010 12:29
DATUM TymServe 2000 Op/Sv Manual request
Hi, I`m looking for DATUM TymServe 2000 (TS2000-GPS) Network Time Server Operating/Service manual - Copy or download option. Tnx for any help. Maurizio - Italy ... 6 Aug 2010 17:06
Identify This Voltage Regulator (SiLA 8)
Greetings, group. I'm repairing some boards that have a small voltage regulator in one corner (designated "VR1"), TO-92 package (like a typical small signal transistor) which I'm having trouble identifying. The device is marked like this: SiLA 8 XXXX (where XXXX is a 4-digit hexidecimal date or... 6 Aug 2010 11:35
Fluke 760A Schematic?
Does anyone have a schematic for the Fluke 760A calibrator? This one has a dead power supply board, plus somebody tried to "fix" it in rather kludgy ways. Thanks, A_H ... 5 Aug 2010 16:55
MAKE UPTO $5000 MONTHLY! $2000 INYOUR FIRST 30 DAYS!
MAKE UPTO $5000 MONTHLY! $2000 INYOUR FIRST 30 DAYS! Generate $50 to $100 whenever you have a couple of hours free time to spare. You could make $50 or more in the next 2 hours. Starting right Now!Today! Earn from your free website Awesome earnings get paid for your honest work Join as a free member and get pa... 5 Aug 2010 09:08
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12