First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
60/40 vs. 63/37 Solder
Why are there these two very similar solders? Is there any situation where one is better than the other? I understand the eutectic nature of 63/37, and I wonder if/when 60/40 might ever be better to use. --- Joe ... 19 Jul 2010 22:22
Telephone wiring 101.
I moved into a new house and have new voip phone service via the local cable company. The way it's configured is the cable from outside goes into the modem, model number Arris TM502G, then the output of the modem, labeled Tel 1/2 goes into a telephone line splitter, then the single ended part of that splitter, ... 17 Jul 2010 01:16
Is it just me or...
So there you are, working on something that you don't have any schematics for; (in this case a Datron 1281 8.5 digit DMM) This one wouldn't power up. Poking around I noticed some (TTL) circuits were not getting +5VDC. Traced it back through a three terminal linear regulator to it's AC input. Hmmm... Only getting ab... 15 Jul 2010 19:50
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://cashbygetpaypal.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on top side above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don,t tell to anyone. ... 14 Jul 2010 03:21
Spectrian Amplifier
I have a Spectrian 30Watt 13cms power amplifier that only gives out 6Watts. Has anyone any service information or access to spare parts for this unit? Regards John. ... 14 Jul 2010 12:05
OpAmp in ZyXEL Wireless Access Point POE
Hi all. The Power-Over-Ethernet (POE) injector for a ZyXEL wireless network link has just failed. New, or replacement, POEs are not easy to locate nor is information on these devices. There is not any label or other markings indicating model numbers or other information. I opened the POE unit and discovered that... 14 Jul 2010 08:46
Stephen Wolfram's book, "A New Kind of Science" gives us three (3) very important facts:
Stephen Wolfram's book, "A New Kind of Science" gives us three (3) very important facts: 1. Mathematics can only explain simple things. 2. You need a model to explain complicated things. 3. But - a simple model can explain complicated things. It looks to me like we have a PHASE model here. "in phase att... 13 Jul 2010 06:32
Cheap Wholesale Versace Shoes (paypal payment)
vheap Wholesale UGG Shoes (paypal payment) (http://www.brandtrade99.com/) Cheap Wholesale Ugg Boots (paypal payment) Cheap Wholesale Gucci Shoes (paypal payment) (http://www.brandtrade99.com/) Cheap Wholesale GUCCI Boots Cheap Wholesale Lacoste Shoes Cheap Wholesale LV Shoes (paypal payment) (http://www.brandtr... 13 Jul 2010 04:22
Cheap Wholesale Hight Converse Shoes (paypal payment)
heap Wholesale UGG Shoes (paypal payment) (http://www.brandtrade99.com/) Cheap Wholesale Ugg Boots (paypal payment) Cheap Wholesale Gucci Shoes (paypal payment) (http://www.brandtrade99.com/) Cheap Wholesale GUCCI Boots Cheap Wholesale Lacoste Shoes Cheap Wholesale LV Shoes (paypal payment) (http://www.brandtra... 13 Jul 2010 03:16
Simple Hack To Get $2000 To Your PayPal Account
Simple Hack To Get $2000 To Your PayPal Account. At http://ukcollegegirls.co.cc Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On search box Top Side, click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. please don,t tell to any One. ... 12 Jul 2010 21:50