First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Pioneer CDJ-1000 Mk3 ...
Anyone know if this pro DJ unit has a mode whereby the button function-sensitive backlighting can be turned off ? I've not seen a Mk3 before, and don't have the manual for it. The one that I've just fixed was in for a mechanical problem on the deck, which was straightforward enough. All of the buttons work and ... 24 Jun 2010 05:17
TSA shaving mirror out of a hard disk drive (what are those shinyplatters made out of anyway)?
Elmo wrote: What are the shiny CDROM-sized platters in an old desktop disk drive made out of? I glued two of them together so that the offset covered the center hole to use as an indestructable traveling shaving mirror. A friend said they won't pass TSA security but they're not sharp. They are j... 23 Jun 2010 21:42
TSA shaving mirror out of a hard disk drive (what are those shiny platters made out of anyway)?
What are the shiny CDROM-sized platters in an old desktop disk drive made out of? I glued two of them together so that the offset covered the center hole to use as an indestructable traveling shaving mirror. A friend said they won't pass TSA security but they're not sharp. They are just really shiny and really... 23 Jun 2010 15:05
req: STK 403-100
Plz i need a copy of that service manual thnx in advance ... 21 Jun 2010 18:03
Marshall Master Lead combo, 1978
In for more basic problem but query here , should anyone know, as only a Polish reference out there. All seems original in there and o/p devices TO3 Motorola, badged SCSP1 and SCSN1. Presumably , as only +/-24V rails 3055/2955 would be adequate , if required, but if anyone knows for sure, for future reference. ... 21 Jun 2010 22:30
Sony KV-2784R horiz problem
If anybody is still listening - THANKS for all your help I finally got the flyback and put everything back and it works perfectly. No there parts needed, 'cept the fuse. On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:21:00 -0400, bill(a)love.ranch wrote: Sony KV-2784R died - horiz collapse - fuse F501 blown - pressing power ... 22 Jun 2010 11:35
PDF of SMD device codes and markings with pictures
http://www.4shared.com/document/QQRR-x46/SMD_Codes_Catalog.html SMD device codes and markings with pictures. ... 27 Jun 2010 02:03
instructor solution manual for Stochastic Processes An Introduction by Peter W Jones and Peter Smith
Here are instructor's solutions manuals to the scientific textbooks in PDF format. They cover solutions to all problems. If you need any, let me know its title, edition and author. If your title is not listed here don't worry because it is a list of some .. NOTE: This service is NOT free, and Don't reply here, inst... 21 Jun 2010 04:47
Surge Protectors, how do you tell if they still good
<http://www.cliftonlaboratories.com/metal_oxide_varistor_(mov).htm> David Hi, I've been following this thread, and I got to wondering are there any accepted methods to tell if a surge arrestor setup is still usable as such? I've got a couple industrial 3-phase units that I'd like to hook up to p... 21 Jun 2010 15:48
MAKE UPTO $5000 PER MONTH! $2000 IN FIRST 20 DAYS!
MAKE UPTO $5000 PER MONTH! $2000 IN FIRST 20 DAYS! Generate $50 to $100 whenever you have a couple of hours free time tospare. You could make $50 or more in the next 2 hours. Starting right Now!Today! Awesome earnings get paid for your honest work Join as a free member and get paid to your bank account To ... 20 Jun 2010 01:24