First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Sanyo CRT-tv. HOT tested bad. Transformer noisy. What next?
Sanyo 35" CRT Mod # DS35590. PROBLEM: No pic or sound, only the steady, high-pitched whine. Not very loud. Only unplugging the set stops the noise. Power button ineffective. Used small tube-in-ear stethescope method to find sound - sound is from transformer nearby, for sure. This is NOT the FBT, it's the other... 8 Jul 2010 04:48
NAD 140 schematic please
Hello all, I'm in need of a schematic for a NAD 140 receiver. This is a very early NAD, likely around 1975, before they were sold in the USA, and before the 3020 integrated amp that made them famous. I'm hoping someone in the Canada or Europe may have some service info. There were 4 receivers in this se... 30 Jun 2010 16:29
MicroGem DTV converter gets pretty hot
I just bought a used MicroGem DTV converter at an auction. The price was right, and it works ok. But I noticed that it gets pretty hot compared to my other converters (other brands). I also read on several websites that these converters are known to die in a short time because of excess heat, and many were sent ... 1 Jul 2010 12:13
How do I check the output of an amp with a scope?
Hello' I have built a mic amp and wanted to check the wave form on a scope but when I connect the probes to the o/p of the amp the power supply trips (The Mic operates on 9 volt single rail.) I connected the scopes ground probe to the -ve (common) and the output to the other probe. the scope works alright w... 1 Jul 2010 20:05
GM keyless entry
My GM keyless entry pad is intermittant. Cleaning dosen't seem to help. Anyone seen a schematic for these things? Thanks, Chuck ... 30 Jun 2010 16:29
How to network a usb modem for 3 computers
Hi everyone I have a USB internet MODEM and I want to connect it to my 3 other PCs at home so they can all browse. The 3 PCs are already networked in Peer 2 Peer. How do I do this? Please Thanks. I know this is not the correct place for this question, I posted it on the computer group and didn't even se... 30 Jun 2010 18:43
Hollywood NetBook ™ Webshop
Digital Video Camera Canon GL2 MiniDV Digital Camcorder w/20x Optical Zoom http://astore.amazon.com/entertainmens-20/detail/B00006FXHQ GSI Outdoor World's Smallest/Lightest, High Definition Digital Camera, Ultra Video Camcorder, Voice Recorder, Webcam, 4gb Built in Memory, Install In-Dash on Windshield for C... 30 Jun 2010 14:15
Danger of running hot receiver (Kyocera)?
Got someone with a Kyocera receiver (R-851, 85 w/chan.) that they say "smells like something's burning". Don't have more specific information than that; I'm assuming no magic smoke is visible. I'm advising them that perhaps something (dust, etc.) is in the heat sink that's getting heated and smelling. Apparent... 1 Jul 2010 20:05
Where to get schematic of Funai TV, Model FT1371?
Anybody got one lying around? Or at least covering the PCB on the back of the CRT neck? ... 16 Jul 2010 12:07
So, who's the king of finding data sheets ... ?
I have a JVC hifi on my bench. Brand new, purchased by a British soldier from a base somewhere else - possibly an American one, I seem to recall being told. Oddly, for modern equipment, it has a voltage selector switch, which was of course set to 120v, when he applied 240v UK power to it ... The unit has a swi... 1 Jul 2010 21:10