First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
MiniDV cassette in Sony DCR-PC330...
Hi, My teenager came up showing his Sony camcorder with the cassette stuck halfways in/out. The LCD screen displays no error code, just 'Re-attach the power source'. I have done that and the battery is also fully charged. Anyone here having comments or tips on how to proceed to unhook the stuck cassette m... 17 Jun 2010 11:10
Speaker - terminal connected to the AC line?
Hello all... I have a Technics SA-929 stereo receiver that is in good working order. However, when I was inside it replacing a burnt out light bulb and repairing the protection relay, I noticed that there is a wire coming from the printboard that holds both the AC power input and accessory outlet connections goi... 26 May 2010 16:57
5 Ghz Routers Cause Nausea & Dizziness - To You Too?
5 Ghz Routers Cause Nausea & Dizziness - To You Too? The router shown in the figure is Linksys WRT600N Router, that is exactly the one I bought about 4 years ago but currently I operate it at 2.5 Ghz frequency only and I have closed the 5 Ghz band. It is an excellent router no question about it. It was written ... 28 May 2010 21:27
instructor[SLAP]
On Sun, 23 May 2010 17:45:55 -0700, Regan Rex wrote: I have solutions manuals to all problems and exercises in these textbooks. To get one in an electronic format contact me at: reganrexman(at)gmail(dot)com and let me know its title, author and edition. Please this service is NOT free. is that reganrex... 23 May 2010 21:14
measurements model 80
On a Measurements model 80 signal generator what tube does the AM modulation? ... 23 May 2010 15:46
Replacing the screen on a PSP
Here is a picture of a Sony PSP with lines across the screen, accessible by http. members.shaw.ca/peasthope/PSP.jpg Is a screen replacement likely to fix it? Does more than one factory in the world build these LCDs? I've seen them advertised on eBay as well as console zombie. Any advice about vendors? ... 24 May 2010 02:36
Auto Iris CCTV Video Camera Lens Pinout Old Cosmicar TV Pinhole similar to C30904
I'd like to know if anyone could point me to info regarding the 5-wire circuit in this older, discontinued Cosmicar pinhole video camera lens. The unpowered state of the iris is closed, and by carefully applying some voltages, after making some resistance checks, I was able to open the iris. I can use the lens ... 23 May 2010 19:03
HELP:Measuring refresh rate of PCBs
Hi all, I built a simple circuit using te famous "sync separator" IC LM1881 in order to measure the refresh rate (Vsync) of JAMMA PCBs.I follow this scheme (but also the one form NATIONAL manufacturer is fine): http://www.gamoover.net/tuto/schema-de-montage-du-lm1881-s%C3%A9paration-de-la-synchro-du-signal-comp... 31 May 2010 13:04
Sony tube tv going bad?
Hello: This has not been a good week. Last week something killed my (14yo) gas range. While baking dinner it made a loud snap/crack sound like a light bulb exploded and stopped working. Clocks dead, ignitors for the stovetop and oven won't work. Looks like I'll have to replace it. Now last night our Sony 30" t... 24 May 2010 01:33
When Michael Terrell makes his own hat, it makes the news....
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20005516-504083.html ... 22 May 2010 12:45