From: Dustin Cook on
Cronos <cronos(a)sphere.invalid> wrote in news:hikod4$1uc$1(a)news.eternal-
september.org:

> James Morrow wrote:
>
>>I've posted under my
>> own name on Usenet for over a decade now with no problem at all,
>
> I wouldn't even do that. Only places on the internet I have used my real
> name are for business transactions. Anywhere else it is just not needed
> so why use it on Usenet?

Why not? Unless you have a tendency of really pissing people off or
something you shouldn't have much to worry about with a name posting
only...

--
"Is there anything in Guul Draz that doesn't suck the life out of you?"
- Tarsa, Sea Gate sell-sword.

From: Cronos on
Dustin Cook wrote:

> Why not? Unless you have a tendency of really pissing people off or
> something you shouldn't have much to worry about with a name posting
> only...

I guess I am less trusting than most but experience has taught me that
is the best policy to have.