First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
place string into paste buffer?
[Note: parts of this message were removed to make it a legal post.] How can I copy a string to Windows paste buffer. A google search of ruby "paste buffer" seems not to have anything relevant. Oh ... and is there a way to suck information out of the paste buffer in Ruby? ... 9 Aug 2010 21:13
unsubscribe
[Note: parts of this message were removed to make it a legal post.] ... 9 Aug 2010 10:05
Is there any human talkable ruby library?
telugu movies songs,telugu movie reviews,telugu movie songs,telugu songs,telugu movie news,telugu film news,telugu music,telugu movie stills,telugu websites,telugu songs download,telugu news,telugu mp3,telugu mp3 songs,telugu new songs
Telugu Movies Info.Com   A Complete Telugu Movie Portal. Latest Telugu Movie Updates, Gossips, New Movie Songs & Videos. Your Favorite Hero's & Heroines Latest Movie Wallpapers and Personal Photos. Much More Information About Telugu Movie Industry with Latest Updates…. More Details Visit : http://telugumoviesinfo.... 9 Aug 2010 06:49
[...]
dynamic require
Hi, Is there a syntax of 'require' that can dynamically pick up all source files searching in sub directories? I have many subdirectories under my root directory and each has some .rb files. The names and number of files in each subdirectory are different. My main program is in the root directory. It needs to ... 9 Aug 2010 02:30
Expressive Languages for the JVM (JRuby/Mirah)
[Note: parts of this message were removed to make it a legal post.] Thought you guys might enjoy "Expressive Languages for the JVM", a Google Tech Talk by Charles Oliver Nutter, from Engine Yard. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlsD2FiBIbg The first half is on JRuby and talks about threading, JVM optimizati... 9 Aug 2010 01:26
Nokogiri help
Mike Dalessio wrote: On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 11:35 AM, R.. Kumar 1.9.1 OSX <sentinel1879(a)gmail.com wrote: For advanced usage like capturing attribute values in a Nokogiri search, you should use Node#xpath: doc = Nokogiri::HTML(open('http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/')) p... 9 Aug 2010 00:21
Need help passing variable to Net::HTTP
I have used Net::HTTP like this: Net::HTTP.get 'google.com', '/index.html' I would like to pass it a variable instead. I tried this: irb(main):001:0> require 'net/http' => true irb(main):002:0> url = String.new => "" irb(main):003:0> url = "'google.com', '/index.html'" => "'google.com', '/index.html'" ... 9 Aug 2010 13:26