First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105
Want to know whether Ruby supports ASN1 Decoders
Hi, Whether Ruby can be used for Binary protocol testing????? Regards, saju -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. ... 22 May 2010 10:31
Command Line Arguments problem
Greetings, I am working on a project and I added command line options. Today, I took the fateful step in adding the capability to do multiple options in the program. For some reason, the code, which worked perfectly before this, now spews out the error: undefined method "-" for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)... 22 May 2010 10:31
[ANN] JRuby 1.5.0 Released
The JRuby community is pleased to announce the release of JRuby 1.5.0. - Homepage: [http://www.jruby.org/](http://www.jruby.org/) - Download: [http://www.jruby.org/download](http://www.jruby.org/download) This development cycle has been our longest cycle yet (nearly 5 months), but it also has the most fixes. It... 22 May 2010 10:31
Command Line Arguments problem
Hi Derril, When working with command-line options, you'll have a much better time working with OptionParser -- it's part of the Ruby standard library: http://ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/optparse/rdoc/classes/OptionParser.html Mat On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 17:16, Derril Lucci <derril.lucci(a)gmail.com> wrote: ... 22 May 2010 10:31
Determine if IE has an open modal window win32ole
Does anyone know how to determine if an Internet Explorer window has a modal window open using only win32ole? I tried looking in the modal_window.rb and container.rb files in watir but I cant figure how to do this using only win32ole. Any help would be appreciated. -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.co... 23 May 2010 23:23
Is Ruby ready to embrace new Linux face and UI realities?
Thank you, for your suggestions. Roger, yours might be particularly insightful. However, I am more interested in pure X.org, GTK, GNOME and Cairo versions. It is likely that these will catch up with Apple's far too long domination in this area, within a year or so. With all due respect to multitude of choices... 22 May 2010 10:31
TcpIp, Sockets, Gserver question
> things get out of sync in weird ways. Again I think it's some kind of cache flushing problem. I hope someone on this list has tried something like this and might be able to help me explain what's going on. in general if you were to a recv(1024) it might receive "half" of an incoming string, however, doing ... 22 May 2010 10:31
How to synchronize files, from FTP to computer ?
Hello, I'm looking for the best way to synchronize files between my computers and my FTP. If you know Dropbox, I'm looking for a way to do the same thing with Ruby for a personnal project. If there is a project (a rubyforge one for example) to do it, I will use it, but if not, I write down a short list of w... 22 May 2010 10:31
Unit Test of method calling system() - how?
Martin Hansen wrote: (Probably the assertion should be something more sane) There's no need to assert anything - the mock setup is adding assertions at the end of the test, as you already saw. If you do want to assert explicitly that everything went normally, then assert_nothing_raised {} is what I would u... 22 May 2010 10:31
Ways to compare the performance of different Rubyimplementations
Thanks for the reply. I guess perhaps my original post might not have been too clear. I am actually not interested in running applications per se but in understanding the strengths and weaknesses of each of the respective platforms. I am trying to figure out what runs fast/slow on each platform and what each of the... 22 May 2010 10:31