From: Steffo on
Hello.

I have a Dell printer 922 all-in-one: no problem with printing but I can't
scan.
When I try to open the "center" or when I press the scan button, I'm getting
the following error:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program: C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 922\dlbtaiox.exe
way.

How can I fix this problem?
I found nothing in the "help" database.

Thank you.

Steffo

From: S.Lewis on

"Steffo" <steffo(a)nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hello.
>
> I have a Dell printer 922 all-in-one: no problem with printing but I can't
> scan.
> When I try to open the "center" or when I press the scan button, I'm
> getting the following error:
>
> Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
> Runtime Error!
> Program: C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 922\dlbtaiox.exe
> This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
> way.
>
> How can I fix this problem?
> I found nothing in the "help" database.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Steffo

If you have a software disc for the printer...

Un-install and re-install the software might be a good place to start. Be
sure to disconnect the printer from the system while doing so - until
prompted to connect it during the software install.

Stew

From: RnR on
On Mon, 14 May 2007 16:19:43 +0200, "Steffo" <steffo(a)nospam.com>
wrote:

>Hello.
>
>I have a Dell printer 922 all-in-one: no problem with printing but I can't
>scan.
>When I try to open the "center" or when I press the scan button, I'm getting
>the following error:
>
>Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
>Runtime Error!
>Program: C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 922\dlbtaiox.exe
>This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
>way.
>
>How can I fix this problem?
>I found nothing in the "help" database.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Steffo

If this just happened recently, you might be able to use a restore
point back a while and see if that helps or a recent backup too.
Otherwise I like what Stew said.

If that doesn't work then we'd have to see how/what is conflicting.
Can you recall if you made any recent installations/changes prior to
the printer problem?