From: wadeleakey on
Jerry,

I finally solved this by rolling back the driver for the tape drive to the
one that was there before SP1. The newest drivers didn't solve it.
Thanks for all your help.

wade

From: v-jerryz on
Hi Wade,

Thanks for your kind response and I'm glad to hear that the problem was
resolved.

As always, please do post back here again if anything we can still be help.

Best regards,

Jerry Zhao (MSFT)

Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support

You can locate the newsgroup here: