From: Daniel Diaz on
Hello,

We solved the problem of Sdio interrupts (for one function) but i have a
problem that may someone has solved.

Our hardware is multifunction but we only could enable one function, for the
others answer with an error C0000019 that is not documented. We use Axim
X51v (windows mobile 2005)

We use (for every function the next init sequence):

psdio_dev->hDevice = SDGetDeviceHandle(dwInitContext, &psdio_dev->pRegPath);
SDCardInfoQuery(psdio_dev->hDevice,SD_INFO_CARD_INTERFACE,&sd_card_interface,sizeof(SD_CARD_INTERFACE)))
(4BIT)
SDCardInfoQuery(psdio_dev->hDevice,SD_INFO_SDIO,&sd_card_info,sizeof(SDIO_CARD_INFO)))
(which function)
//Client Info does not specify client flags nor SlotEventCallback
SDRegisgterClient(handle[function],&handle[function],&ClientInfo);
SDIOConnectInterrupt..
SDSetCardFeature( function enable) <- here we get the error

Please, any help will be appreciated so much.

Thank you very much,

Daniel