From: sam booka on
John Braner <me(a)myhouse.com> tapped the mic and amongst other things,
said, "Is this on?" news:hnoj4n$m7q$1(a)news.eternal-september.org:

> Hi,
>
> I've got a new song called "Where it is" and it's here:
> ttp://soundclick.com/share?songid=8892369
>
> It's using a net 7/4 groove from the Toontrack Collection and features
> the usual list of characters.
>
> Superior Drummer
> Trilian Bass now
> VB3 Organ
> guitar, POD XT etc etc
>
> Comments, suggestions, criticisms greatfully accepted ;-)

Very Enlightening! Om Mani Padme Hum. Like Chuck Norris in a botched
recall Prius stuck on 90 with the back seat full of kittens, Tiger Woods,
Hookers, and bent golf clubs! :p

--
All the perplexities, confusion, and distress in America arise,
not from defects in their Constitution or confederation, not
From: John Braner on
On 18/03/2010 06:22, sam booka wrote:
> John Braner<me(a)myhouse.com> tapped the mic and amongst other things,
> said, "Is this on?" news:hnoj4n$m7q$1(a)news.eternal-september.org:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've got a new song called "Where it is" and it's here:
>> ttp://soundclick.com/share?songid=8892369
>>
>> It's using a net 7/4 groove from the Toontrack Collection and features
>> the usual list of characters.
>>
>> Superior Drummer
>> Trilian Bass now
>> VB3 Organ
>> guitar, POD XT etc etc
>>
>> Comments, suggestions, criticisms greatfully accepted ;-)
>>

> Very Enlightening! Om Mani Padme Hum. Like Chuck Norris in a botched
> recall Prius stuck on 90 with the back seat full of kittens, Tiger Woods,
> Hookers, and bent golf clubs! :p

<sound of head scratching>
I have no idea what you're talking about - but thanks for the comments anyway ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Neil Rutman on
Very cool John!

Neil R

From: John Braner on
On 18/03/2010 15:38, Neil Rutman wrote:
> Very cool John!
>
> Neil R
>
> "sam booka"<Your(a)email.com> wrote in message
>> John Braner<me(a)myhouse.com> tapped the mic and amongst other things,
>> said, "Is this on?" news:hnoj4n$m7q$1(a)news.eternal-september.org:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I've got a new song called "Where it is" and it's here:
>>> ttp://soundclick.com/share?songid=8892369
>>>
>>> It's using a net 7/4 groove from the Toontrack Collection and features
>>> the usual list of characters.
>>>
>>> Superior Drummer
>>> Trilian Bass now
>>> VB3 Organ
>>> guitar, POD XT etc etc
>>>
>>> Comments, suggestions, criticisms greatfully accepted ;-)
>>>

>> Very Enlightening! Om Mani Padme Hum. Like Chuck Norris in a botched
>> recall Prius stuck on 90 with the back seat full of kittens, Tiger Woods,
>> Hookers, and bent golf clubs! :p
>>
>> --
>> All the perplexities, confusion, and distress in America arise,
>> not from defects in their Constitution or confederation, not
>> from want of honor or virtue, so much as from downright ignorance
>> of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation,
>> John Adams

Thanks for listening Neil.

How's your remix coming along?

--
===========

From: Neil Rutman on
I put that one away for now - working on other stuff. Come back to it fresh
in a little while.

Neil R

"John Braner" <me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
> On 18/03/2010 15:38, Neil Rutman wrote:
>> Very cool John!
>>
>> Neil R
>>
>> "sam booka"<Your(a)email.com> wrote in message
>>> John Braner<me(a)myhouse.com> tapped the mic and amongst other things,

>>> Very Enlightening! Om Mani Padme Hum. Like Chuck Norris in a botched
>>> recall Prius stuck on 90 with the back seat full of kittens, Tiger
>>> Woods,
>>> Hookers, and bent golf clubs! :p
>>>
>>> --
>>> All the perplexities, confusion, and distress in America arise,
>>> not from defects in their Constitution or confederation, not
>>> from want of honor or virtue, so much as from downright ignorance
>>> of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation,
>>> John Adams
>>

> Thanks for listening Neil.
>
> How's your remix coming along?
>
> --