From: polymod on

"John Braner" <me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I've got a new song called "Where it is" and it's here:
> http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8892369
>
> It's using a net 7/4 groove from the Toontrack Collection and features the
usual list of characters.

> Superior Drummer
> Trilian Bass now
> VB3 Organ
> guitar, POD XT etc etc
>
> Comments, suggestions, criticisms greatfully accepted ;-)

That was way cool John! I like the contrasting feels.

Poly

From: John Braner on
On 16/03/2010 20:03, polymod wrote:
> "John Braner"<me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've got a new song called "Where it is" and it's here:
>> http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8892369
>>
>> It's using a net 7/4 groove from the Toontrack Collection and features the
> usual list of characters.
>>
>> Superior Drummer
>> Trilian Bass now
>> VB3 Organ
>> guitar, POD XT etc etc
>>
>> Comments, suggestions, criticisms greatfully accepted ;-)
>
> That was way cool John! I like the contrasting feels.
>
> Poly

Boy that was quick!! Thanks for listening Poly ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Steve_Karl on
Nice work John.
Cool groove.

Steve

From: Here In Oregon on

"polymod" > That was way cool John! I like the contrasting feels.

> Poly

Poly, I think your computer time is off or it snoozed when it was supposed
to adjust for daylight savings time. Oh yeah, my bad, you are still running
DOS or have you upgraded to Windows 95 now. I think you have to change that
manually. <g>

From: John Braner on
On 16/03/2010 19:33, Steve_Karl wrote:
> Nice work John.
> Cool groove.
>
> Steve
>

> "John Braner"<me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message news:hnoj4n$m7q$1(a)news.eternal-september.org...
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've got a new song called "Where it is" and it's here:
>> http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8892369
>>
>> It's using a net 7/4 groove from the Toontrack Collection and features the usual list of characters.
>>
>> Superior Drummer
>> Trilian Bass now
>> VB3 Organ
>> guitar, POD XT etc etc
>>
>> Comments, suggestions, criticisms greatfully accepted ;-)
>>
>> --
>> John Braner
>>
>> jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
>> http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
>> http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner

Thanks for listening Steve! The groove is from Toontrack, an dI just "customised" it a little ;-)

--