From: polymod on

"Here In Oregon" <HIO(a)nospam.net> wrote in message

> "polymod" > That was way cool John! I like the contrasting feels.
>
> > Poly
>
> Poly, I think your computer time is off or it snoozed when it was supposed
> to adjust for daylight savings time. Oh yeah, my bad, you are still
running
> DOS or have you upgraded to Windows 95 now. I think you have to change
that
> manually. <g>

No, this is the state of the art PentiumII with Windows 98SE.
Kikkinsumazzbabee!

;)

Poly

From: Here In Oregon on

"polymod" > No, this is the state of the art PentiumII with Windows 98SE.
> Kikkinsumazzbabee!

Yeah, I was just funning with ya because I knew you had like an 11 year old
computer for internet and stuff.

From: polymod on

> "polymod" > No, this is the state of the art PentiumII with Windows 98SE.
> > Kikkinsumazzbabee!
>
> Yeah, I was just funning with ya because I knew you had like an 11 year
old
> computer for internet and stuff.

To keep my music computer a virgin <g>

Actually I don't even know how old this computer is because it's running the
hard drive from my wife's old work computer when mine crapped out a few
months back.. It had Win 95 and I 'upgraded' it to Win 98 SE ! ! ! !
;)
Poly

From: John Braner on
On 17/03/2010 21:14, polymod wrote:
> "Here In Oregon"<HIO(a)nospam.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "polymod"> No, this is the state of the art PentiumII with Windows 98SE.
>>> Kikkinsumazzbabee!
>>
>> Yeah, I was just funning with ya because I knew you had like an 11 year
> old
>> computer for internet and stuff.
>
> To keep my music computer a virgin<g>
>
> Actually I don't even know how old this computer is because it's running the
> hard drive from my wife's old work computer when mine crapped out a few
> months back.. It had Win 95 and I 'upgraded' it to Win 98 SE ! ! ! !
> ;)
> Poly

Get with it - haven't you heard of win 95 *ME*?

--
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner