From: Andrew J. Kelly on
Is this an multi-instance cluster or single instance? If it is
multi-instance you also need to worry about when 2 instances are on the same
node. If you use AWE to get above 2GB the memory will be fixed and both
instances cannot have MAX memory set to 14GB and expect them both to work
properly.

--

Andrew J. Kelly SQL MVP
Solid Quality Mentors