From: Mark Hobley on
Gordon Henderson <gordon+usenet(a)drogon.net> wrote:

> I've got my desktop and Laptop running Lenny - quite impressed so-far.

Hmmm, Lenny is crashing on my machines at this time, but I have old Pentium
based computers and compatibles.

Mark.

--
Mark Hobley
Linux User: #370818 http://markhobley.yi.org/

From: Gordon Henderson on
In article <s86i06-lr6.ln1(a)neptune.markhobley.yi.org>,
Mark Hobley <markhobley(a)hotpop.donottypethisbit.com> wrote:
>Gordon Henderson <gordon+usenet(a)drogon.net> wrote:
>
>> I've got my desktop and Laptop running Lenny - quite impressed so-far.
>
>Hmmm, Lenny is crashing on my machines at this time, but I have old Pentium
>based computers and compatibles.

New Intel Atom 330 on the desktop (upgraded from Etch), and an AMD 64
something in the latop (only in 32-bit mode) It's an Acer Aspire Laptop
with ATI graphics. Sound doesn't work, but I've not really tried hard
to make it work yet. (And I'm not sure the wi-fi is working either - yet)

The only crashes I've had were when trying to get compiz going on the
desktop, but I've given up on that - for now...

Gordon