From: Hot-text on
P.S
Go http://www.opera.com/browser/ the option of restoring my previous
sessions

Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) browser the option of restoring my
previous sessions not in this live time!!
MayBe (IE999) when it came out!

From: Robert on
Thank you.
Roy Smith <rasmith1959(a)live.com> wrote in

From: Robert on
Thank you.

From: Robert on
Will give it a try. Thank you.

From: Robert on
Thank you.

> P.S
> Go http://www.opera.com/browser/ the option of restoring my previous
> sessions
>
> Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) browser the option of restoring
> my previous sessions not in this live time!!
> MayBe (IE999) when it came out!
>

> "Hot-text" <hot-text(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> <<< Start << log off << Switch User<<< Shut down<< And you will not
>> need to unplug no more!!!
>>

>> "Robert" <readydougREMOVEERMVOE(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> I have a laptop computer with Windows XP Professional. Sometimes I
>>> have Ineternet Explorer open to several sights when I need to turn
>>> off the computer and take it with me. I have notices that if I just
>>> unplug the computer (and disconnect the battery) that when I turn it
>>> on again IE gives
>>> me the option of restoring my previous sessions. This is
>>> convenient. If I
>>> shut the computer down correctly before I go, IE does not offer
>>> this. Is there any way to get the computer to save the sessions in
>>> IE without pulling the plug out? I know I can just write down the
>>> website urls but it
>>> would be nice. I cannot afford another computer.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Cannot read or write rewritable CDs
Next: Recycle Bin