From: Aragorn on
On Wednesday 30 December 2009 08:10 in comp.os.linux.setup, somebody
identifying as Bob Martin wrote...

>>> Nice link !
>>> This link would be of great help to me. It is fantastic.
>>> Your response has been very helpful !!
>>
>> That link is known to just about every GNU/Linux user. ;-) As you
>> didn't seem to know about it yet until I mentioned it here, you're
>> probably not a real GNU/Linux user... :p
>
> You didn't detect a hint of sarcasm?

Given the OP's ostensible newbieness, I did not expect any sarcasm from
him with regard to that link, no, but if such sarcasm was indeed
present in his reply - of which I am still not convinced - then to my
defense, I am a high-functioning autistic person, and I have great
difficulty correctly assessing any subtle innuendo, and even more so in
written communication than in actual verbal communication, which in
itself also already poses difficulty for me with regard to "reading in
between the lines".

--
*Aragorn*
(registered GNU/Linux user #223157)