From: darkrats on
I'm using Frontpage 2003.

I have a few pictures on my website, and would like to have a descriptive
screentip pop up when someone moves their mouse over a picture. It doesn't
have to be very detailed, so a screentip would work just fine, without
having a live link from that picture.

Is there any way to associate a screentip with a picture without actually
having a link?

Thanks.

From: Kathleen Anderson on
Use the "alt" tag and the "title" tag - depending on the browser version,
one or the other will work.

--

~ Kathleen Anderson
Microsoft MVP - Expression Web