From: contrex on
On 3 Oct, 15:11, "mbyerley" <mDotByerley(a)VerizonDottieNettie> wrote:

>   So Mayayana's response was maybe curt, but exactly right and your comments
> to the contrary would be dismissed out of hand by most vampire
> hunters/haters.

I am guessing by the nature of your post that you are aged about 12 or
13. Please keep quiet until you learn some wisdom, if that ever
happens.

From: mbyerley on

"contrex" <mike.j.harvey(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
On 3 Oct, 15:11, "mbyerley" <mDotByerley(a)VerizonDottieNettie> wrote:

> So Mayayana's response was maybe curt, but exactly right and your comments
> to the contrary would be dismissed out of hand by most vampire
> hunters/haters.
>

>I am guessing by the nature of your post that you are aged about 12 or
>13. Please keep quiet until you learn some wisdom, if that ever
>happens.

Yeah close. My youngest grandchild is about that age.

From: contrex on
On 3 Oct, 18:10, "mbyerley" <mDotByerley(a)VerizonDottieNettie> wrote:

> Yeah close.  My youngest grandchild is about that age.

When he or she asks for a story at bedtime, do you charge him or her
for the work?
From: Mayayana on
| >I am guessing by the nature of your post that you are aged about 12 or
| >13. Please keep quiet until you learn some wisdom, if that ever
| >happens.
|
| Yeah close. My youngest grandchild is about that age.

Well, on the bright side, at least contrex can't
accuse you of having a grandmother who wears
army boots. :)

From: mbyerley on

"Mayayana" <mayayana(a)invalid.nospam> wrote in message
>| >I am guessing by the nature of your post that you are aged about 12 or
> | >13. Please keep quiet until you learn some wisdom, if that ever
> | >happens.
> |
> | Yeah close. My youngest grandchild is about that age.
> |

> Well, on the bright side, at least contrex can't
> accuse you of having a grandmother who wears
> army boots. :)

Well, probably boots of some kind. Farmers you know.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Calling a C++ dll
Next: users import