From: John Bowling on
11.2 32 bit, kde 4.x (default)
Using the same mouse I've used for a couple of years with no problems,
and a new one that work fine on other systems, moving the scroll wheel
will jump, often in the reverse direction, and never with smooth flow.

As long as the file has more than a screen window of lines, it won't
scroll with the wheel properly, and the more lines the worse it is. Arrow
keys have no problem. I just noticed that it also does it in Pan.

I've adjusted the Personal Settings > Keyboard & Mouse > Mouse > Advanced
> Mouse wheel scrolls by:
between 1 line to 12 lines and there is no difference in scrolling.

Back in Kde 3.5 days that setting was effective - not now.

This seemed to start with an auto update. I don't know which one, but in
the last month.

John

Pages: 1
Prev: Root growing