From: Christopher Muto on
D&L wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 09:54:26 -0400, Christopher Muto
> <muto(a)worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>
>> D&L wrote:

>>> I don't see it.
>> could be that you have windows updates hidden in add/remote programs.
>> or read this
>> http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/windowsdesktopsearchdevelopment/thread/9bb7e674-8795-4c67-aa73-0a830e6f97ff/
> I got rid of it from a task bar. Thanks

not displaying it in the task bar does not mean it isn't still running
and wasting resources.
From: D&L on
On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 01:35:43 -0400, Christopher Muto
<muto(a)worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>D&L wrote:
>> On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 09:54:26 -0400, Christopher Muto
>> <muto(a)worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>>> could be that you have windows updates hidden in add/remote programs.
>>> or read this
>>> http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/windowsdesktopsearchdevelopment/thread/9bb7e674-8795-4c67-aa73-0a830e6f97ff/
>> I got rid of it from a task bar. Thanks
>
>not displaying it in the task bar does not mean it isn't still running
>and wasting resources.

This machine is a home machine, Like a toy, it bothers my wife so I
just got it of the screen to make her happy. Thanks
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Latitude On Reader???
Next: The tech support ritual