Prev: reg frag
Next: ntfs security
From: Jim on
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 22:04:28 -0000, "Kardon Coup�"
<prefer.to(a)readon.newsgroups> wrote:

>Dear All,
>
>I've got a friend of mind has asked me why his Search function from Right
>Click and from Start Menu has stopped working, if he navigates to a folder
>and clicks search from the top bar, he's able to search, but not from any
>other way. I had a little search around (via google) and any results I'd
>turned up, like Kellys corner, etc, none of those registry fixes seem to
>work..
>
>I'm a tad confused why only part of the search function is disabled.
>
>Can anybody help
>Regards
>Paul.

Google for and use AgentRansack . ( free )
From: Twayne on
In news:87buq55pak5nkj39aosju9to6blcu81p99(a)4ax.com,
Jim <bojimbo261(a)googlemail.com> typed:
> On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 22:04:28 -0000, "Kardon Coupi"
> <prefer.to(a)readon.newsgroups> wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I've got a friend of mind has asked me why his Search
>> function from Right Click and from Start Menu has stopped
>> working, if he navigates to a folder and clicks search
>> from the top bar, he's able to search, but not from any
>> other way. I had a little search around (via google) and
>> any results I'd turned up, like Kellys corner, etc, none
>> of those registry fixes seem to work..
>>
>> I'm a tad confused why only part of the search function is
>> disabled.
>>
>> Can anybody help
>> Regards
>> Paul.
>>

> Google for and use AgentRansack . ( free )

That's not a fix; it's a replacement program from a 3rd party.
Since there is somethign in error with the OS, using a
replacement app just ignores whatever the root problem is, and
what other problems may as yet not be recognized.

HTH,

Twayne`

From: Johnny Shane on
On Mar 27, 6:04 pm, "Kardon Coupé" <prefer...(a)readon.newsgroups>
wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I've got a friend of mind has asked me why his Search function from Right
> Click and from Start Menu has stopped working, if he navigates to a folder
> and clicks search from the top bar, he's able to search, but not from any
> other way. I had a little search around (via google) and any results I'd
> turned up, like Kellys corner, etc, none of those registry fixes seem to
> work..
>
> I'm a tad confused why only part of the search function is disabled.
>
> Can anybody help
> Regards
> Paul.

mine was partially disabled like you said once. try kellys korner
#136 to fix it.
From: Kardon Coup� on
Nothing has helped, full scans, etc....Kelly Korner.....nope, nada..

Looks like it is a reimage.. :(

Thanks for the help I've received..

"Johnny Shane" <homieshenna(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

#136 to fix it.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: reg frag