From: Dean g on
Awesome guys, you were right once i tighten up all my code
blocks it started working. Make that 3 out 3 problems solved.

Thanks alot

From: Bwig Zomberi on
Dan wrote:

> I thought I'd made it clear enough in my earlier reply, and that you
> were stating I was wrong, hence the above followup. If you look at my 2
> examples you can see the difference, and that was my point.

Speed reading. My bad.

ContentType, not DocType, your bad.

Another thing: The PDF ng is comp.text.pdf, not alt.txt.pdf. My bad.

--
Bwig Zomberi
From: Bwig Zomberi on
Bwig Zomberi wrote:
> Dan wrote:
>>
>> I thought I'd made it clear enough in my earlier reply, and that you
>> were stating I was wrong, hence the above followup. If you look at my 2
>> examples you can see the difference, and that was my point.
>
> Speed reading. My bad.
>
> ContentType, not DocType, your bad.
>
> Another thing: The PDF ng is comp.text.pdf, not alt.txt.pdf. My bad.

Apologies for the bads. Just looked it up. I will promise never to use
it again.

--
Bwig Zomberi
From: Dan on

"Bwig Zomberi" <zomberiMAPSONNOSPAM(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Bwig Zomberi wrote:
>> Dan wrote:
>>>
>>> I thought I'd made it clear enough in my earlier reply, and that you
>>> were stating I was wrong, hence the above followup. If you look at my 2
>>> examples you can see the difference, and that was my point.
>>
>> Speed reading. My bad.
>>
>> ContentType, not DocType, your bad.
>>
>> Another thing: The PDF ng is comp.text.pdf, not alt.txt.pdf. My bad.
>

> Apologies for the bads. Just looked it up. I will promise never to use it
> again.

I hope that isn't a promise not to use DOCTYPE declarations in your HTML
pages ;)

--
Dan

From: Bwig Zomberi on
Dan wrote:

> "Bwig Zomberi" <zomberiMAPSONNOSPAM(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Bwig Zomberi wrote:

>>> Speed reading. My bad.
>>>
>>> ContentType, not DocType, your bad.
>>>
>>> Another thing: The PDF ng is comp.text.pdf, not alt.txt.pdf. My bad.
>>

>> Apologies for the bads. Just looked it up. I will promise never to use
>> it again.
>>

> I hope that isn't a promise not to use DOCTYPE declarations in your HTML
> pages ;)

No, you are right. That was clearly in a different context. I thought
you suggested doctype for PDF files.

--
Bwig Zomberi