From: jback on
Still having this issue. I tried recreating the entire ost file in MY
Documents but same result....any ideas would be greatly appreciated....

From: Brian Tillman on
jback <jback(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Still having this issue. I tried recreating the entire ost file in MY
> Documents but same result....any ideas would be greatly
> appreciated....

If you turn off Cached Exchange mode, does it affect the problem?
--
Brian Tillman
From: jback on
Unfortunately no difference. It still just says 5 seconds left beside the
task in the send/receive detail box and below it says 'Saving synchronization
log'. It stays like that until i manually cancel and never shows an error.

BTW - i did try to disable UAC just to see if it made a difference and it
did not.

From: jback on
PLEASE HELP!!!

From: Todd on
I am having the same issue. Office diagnostics find no problems. I have no
other issues. I set up a new PC with Vista Ultimate 64-bit, with Office 2007
Ultimate. New profile. No USMT or any transfer of setting from an old PC.
Everything is a "fresh" install and configuration. When I synchronize,
everything succeeds, but it hangs when the status displays "Saving
synchronizationlog" with 5 seconds estimated time remaining. I have disabled
various send/receive options one-by-one, but nothing seems to make any
difference. I have left it running for hours, without any errors or
completion of the send/receive. I am curious if turning off the sync log
save would allow the send/receive to work, but I have been unable to find
where that setting could be changed (I'm still looking). When I eventually
cancel the send/receive, I get the following error:

Task 'alias(a)domain.com' reported error (0x80048002) : 'This task was
cancelled before it was completed.'