From: René Scholten on
I just upgraded my machine form XP-SP2 to Viste-Enterprise and since than my
Outlook 2007 doesn't finish the Send/receive proces. It keeps running at the
last step: 'Saving synchronization log'.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve the problem?

TIA

René
From: Brian Tillman on
Ren� Scholten <rene.scholten(a)capgemini.com> wrote:

> I just upgraded my machine form XP-SP2 to Viste-Enterprise and since
> than my Outlook 2007 doesn't finish the Send/receive proces. It keeps
> running at the last step: 'Saving synchronization log'.
>
> Does anyone have an idea how to solve the problem?

DId you create a new mail profile after installing Vista?
--
Brian Tillman

From: jback on
I have the same issue and yes, i just created a new mail profile in outlook
2007 running on vista business.

Any help would be appreciated...

Jorge

From: Brian Tillman on
jback <jback(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have the same issue and yes, i just created a new mail profile in
> outlook 2007 running on vista business.

Since you can't create a new mail profile while IN Outlook, I wager you have
not created a new profile. New mail profiles are created using the Mail
applet in Control Panel.
--
Brian Tillman

From: jback on
I did create the profile in control panel -> mail. Sorry for not being
descriptive enough.