From: Todd on
Oh... I meant to mention that I am synchronizing a mailbox hosted on an
Exchange 2007 mailbox server. I have full authority over the operation of
the server, so I can test possible fixes.

From: Todd on
The synchronization log is saved, and is pasted below:

15:01:45 Synchronizer Version 12.0.4518
15:01:45 Synchronizing Mailbox 'Todd Snyder'
15:01:45 Synchronizing Hierarchy
15:01:45 Done
15:01:50 Microsoft Exchange offline address book
15:01:50 Download successful

Any ideas as to why it hangs and never completes would be greatly appreciated.

From: Todd on
The synchronization log is created and is pasted below:

15:01:45 Synchronizer Version 12.0.4518
15:01:45 Synchronizing Mailbox 'Display Name'
15:01:45 Synchronizing Hierarchy
15:01:45 Done
15:01:50 Microsoft Exchange offline address book
15:01:50 Download successful

Any thoughs or ideas as to why the send/receive process never completes or
errors would be greatly appreciated.