From: James D. Weiner on
I can't send email messages from Outlook 2007. I have set up my account with
the settings provided by my ISP (at&t), and my productis activated, but when
I click the Send button, the message goes to my Out box and sits. I get error
message 0x800CCC0F. I can receive messages just fine, I just can't send.

What do I need to do?
From: Gordon on

"James D. Weiner" <JamesDWeiner(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I can't send email messages from Outlook 2007. I have set up my account
> with
> the settings provided by my ISP (at&t), and my productis activated, but
> when
> I click the Send button, the message goes to my Out box and sits. I get
> error
> message 0x800CCC0F. I can receive messages just fine, I just can't send.
>
> What do I need to do?

Do Tools-Email Accounts, highlight the account, click on "Change" then click
on "Test Account Settings". Post any error message here.

From: Shawn76 via OfficeKB.com on
Check out this website:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/813514

also you may want to check your port that email sends out on. If it is 25,
you may want to change it to 587.

From: James D. Weiner on
The error message here is "Send test e-mail message: The connection to the
server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server
administrator or ISP. WhenI called at&t, they told me they had taken me as
far as they could with my account setup settings, and I needed to contact
Microsoft for anything else.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> The error message here is "Send test e-mail message: The connection to the
> server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server
> administrator or ISP. WhenI called at&t, they told me they had taken me as
> far as they could with my account setup settings, and I needed to contact
> Microsoft for anything else.

Post the account settings you've specified (excluding your credentials, of
course).
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]