From: xpmate on
Hi all,

In my client pc's i have configured the Microsoft office outlook
2007 after the configuration inbox mails are visible in inbox but
sent items and other folders are not getting downloaded, my mail
server is squirrel mail ,so please let me know the reason .
From: neo on
POP3 or IMAP?

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
If you are using POP3, it only gets mail in the inbox. You need to use IMAP
to see all folders.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: