From: Moshe on
On Fri, 09 Apr 2010 15:18:27 +0200, Aragorn wrote:

> Nope, Rex did not lie a single time when I was on C.O.L.A., and neither
> did I.

Can't say for you, but Rex not lying?
You're kidding right?

> I'm also not going to start lying now.

You just did by your statement that Rex didn't lie.

> Nymshifting however
> *is* a form of lying, and it's also a telltale signature of a troll so
> as to avoid killfiles.

Who cares about avoiding kill files?
The so called trolls get far more responses than any of the Linux
"advocates" do.

> Keep on nymshifting, "troll boi". Plenty of room in my filter for you.

Nobody cares.

> Hmmm... aioe.org... Smells like a flat fish in here...

You need to get your olfactory system checked.

BTW, your not fooling anyone Mr. "Asperger".
From: Bob Martin on
in 43366 20100409 123939 Hadron<hadronquark(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>So, err, Clark Kent (superman) was not an American citizen after all.
>
>Duh. Hint : the world is full of people with Anglo Saxon sounding
>names. People move.

Duh! "Anglo Saxon" is about ancestry, not the street where you live. Dimmo.