From: Peter Foldes on
Yousuf

That is all fine and good but please post the exact error that is shown. NTOSKRNL
and hal issues can be caused by numerous problems and we cannot tell which one
unless you post the error messages as per verbatim

--
Peter

From: Peter Foldes on
Here is a link and go check them yourself.
Suggest that you reformat with all those Stop Errors
Good Luck