From: Carla on
I work for 2 different companies and I use a laptop, with Windows XP Pro, at
both.
Each company has their own domain (ie. FIRST and SECOND) and I am a user on
each domain.
When I log into the laptop each day under the "Log on to" dropdown, only the
last DOMAIN I was logged into shows.
The only way I know to switch domains, is to log in, right click on "My
Computer" and CHANGE Domains.
Ideally I would prefer all the Domains to show on my "Log on to" dropdown.
so I can choose which one to log into.
Is there a way to accomplish this?
From: Jack [MVP-Networking] on
Hi
There are 3rd party utilities thta let you configure ahead different
profiles.
Example, http://www.netsetman.com/index.php?s=nsmpro
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).