From: dhhaudio on
Does anyone know of a service center in the northeast US that repairs
Lab Gruppen?

thanks, DH
From: www.locoworks.com on
On Jun 26, 2:10 pm, dhhaudio <dhhau...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a service center in the northeast US that repairs
> Lab Gruppen?
>
>     thanks, DH

No, but I know of a vetrinarian who repairs sick labrador retreivers.
From: Ron on
On 27/06/2010 23:50, www.locoworks.com wrote:
> On Jun 26, 2:10 pm, dhhaudio<dhhau...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Does anyone know of a service center in the northeast US that repairs
>> Lab Gruppen?
>>
>> thanks, DH
>
> No, but I know of a vetrinarian who repairs sick labrador retreivers.

How much does he charge for a lab report?
From: PeterD on
On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 12:07:29 +0100, Ron <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com>
wrote:

>On 27/06/2010 23:50, www.locoworks.com wrote:
>> On Jun 26, 2:10 pm, dhhaudio<dhhau...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Does anyone know of a service center in the northeast US that repairs
>>> Lab Gruppen?
>>>
>>> thanks, DH
>>
>> No, but I know of a vetrinarian who repairs sick labrador retreivers.
>
>How much does he charge for a lab report?

The CAT scan is expensive, and that has a strange fishy smell to it,
too...

<GDR>

Pages: 1
Prev: Comperssor Help