From: SUHASINI on
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://ukfullenjoy.co.cc

Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an
image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image
and enter your name and address where you want to receive your
cheque.please dont tell to anyone.
From: William Clark on
In article
<9e5c4db6-bc09-458f-b8ac-c81c696009a0(a)u3g2000prl.googlegroups.com>,
SUHASINI <texaspeso00(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://ukfullenjoy.co.cc
>
> Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an
> image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image
> and enter your name and address where you want to receive your
> cheque.please dont tell to anyone.

How dumb do these guys think we really are?

Of course, he'd probably get a thousand takers on the Windows feed :-)
From: Mike Rosenberg on
William Clark <clark(a)nospam.matsceng.ohio-state.edu> wrote:

> In article
> <9e5c4db6-bc09-458f-b8ac-c81c696009a0(a)u3g2000prl.googlegroups.com>,
> SUHASINI <texaspeso00(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://....
> >
> > Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an
> > image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image
> > and enter your name and address where you want to receive your
> > cheque.please dont tell to anyone.
>
> How dumb do these guys think we really are?

Well, they got _you_ to respond by reposting their entire message
including the URL (I edited it out just now), and it was to a post I
never would have seen in the first place since it was blacklisted by my
news host...

--
Favorite yoga position: Rosh hashavasana, the high holy pose

Mac and geek T-shirts & gifts <http://designsbymike.net/shop/mac.cgi>
Prius shirts/bumper stickers <http://designsbymike.net/shop/prius.cgi>
From: John McWilliams on
Mike Rosenberg wrote:
> William Clark <clark(a)nospam.matsceng.ohio-state.edu> wrote>> <9e5c4db6-bc09-458f-b8ac-c81c696009a0(a)u3g2000prl.googlegroups.com>,

>>> Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an
>>> image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image
>>> and enter your name and address where you want to receive your
>>> cheque.please dont tell to anyone.
>> How dumb do these guys think we really are?
>
> Well, they got _you_ to respond by reposting their entire message
> including the URL (I edited it out just now), and it was to a post I
> never would have seen in the first place since it was blacklisted by my
> news host...

Yeah. So, thanks, William. I would have missed it otherwise.

--
lsmft
From: William Clark on
In article <hus1b5$le2$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
John McWilliams <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote:

> Mike Rosenberg wrote:
> > William Clark <clark(a)nospam.matsceng.ohio-state.edu> wrote>>
> > <9e5c4db6-bc09-458f-b8ac-c81c696009a0(a)u3g2000prl.googlegroups.com>,

> >> How dumb do these guys think we really are?
> >
> > Well, they got _you_ to respond by reposting their entire message
> > including the URL (I edited it out just now), and it was to a post I
> > never would have seen in the first place since it was blacklisted by my
> > news host...
>

> Yeah. So, thanks, William. I would have missed it otherwise.

Then do something about it instead of being a smartass.